Add an Analytics report to a dashboard
Please refer to the Analytics chapter for more details on how to do this.
Steps to add a report to a dashboard
To add a report:
- Go to the dashboard page and click “Add report
- The list of reports that you have created in the Analytics module (or reports shared with you by administrators) will be displayed.
- Select a report from the list.
- The report will appear on the dashboard.
- Drag and drop the report to the location of your choice (drag mouse on the top of the report until the cursor changes shape).
- You can also resize the report by moving the mouse on the bottom of the report until a double arrow cursor appears.
Embed a page on a dashboard
It is also possible to embed a page to your dashboard.
Access right for configuring a dashboard
You may not be allowed to configure a project or global dashboard. There are 3 types of dashboards:
- Global dashboard: This one can be viewed by all users (the global dashboard is the same for all users) and is configured by administrators.
- My dashboard: viewed and configured only by one user (you).
- Project dashboard: This one can be viewed by all users who have access to the project (it is the same content for all users) and is configured by certain users. Some users may not be allowed to configure the project dashboard.