Some features in this module are reserved for the LogAlto Configured and LogAlto+ plans.
If you are currently using the Free trial or LogAlto complete plan and wish to get access to Premium features, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In LogAlto, administrators have access to the Settings page which allows them to configure key areas on their platform that will have an important impact on what users will be able to do. To access the module, simply click on
Settings under the "options" icon of the top-right menu.
In this module, administrators will be able to do the following:
- Define the levels of the organizational structure represented in LogAlto
- Manage the organizational units at each level
- Manage user profiles and their access privileges
- Define the labels in the logframes
- Manage the status tags of your projects
- Define custom fields of information used in your projects.
- Define custom fields of information used in your activities
- Define custom fields of information used in your indicators
These are powerful setting options that will impact how the platform users will get access to and enter data. For this reason, this is only available to the platform’s administrators.