Edit activity milestones/indicator
Add Milestones or Completion indicators to your activities
You can track the progress of your activities in different ways:
These will allow you to visualize the implementation rate of your activity.
When you are creating your activity you will see an option that says: "Implementation measure" you will be able to choose between either of these methods.
Note that in both cases the idea is that they are stages in the completion of your activity, so you will want the total to be 100% (so that when all milestones are achieved, or the indicator is met, the implementation rate is 100%)
When you select milestones, you will have the possibility of setting each milestones with the following information :
- Description (or label)
- Completion rate (weight)
- Date (planned due date for completion)
Values should be entered in a cumulative way, this means that each stage (or milestone) should include the one before.
To specify which milestones are achieved:
In the “Milestones” section, click “Achieve”
- A window opens, allowing to specify the date of achievement. By default: today
- Enter the date on which the milestone was achieved. Click “Save”
- The actual date for this milestone is displayed in the grid. The rate of the activity is updated
Note that milestones can now be added to sub-activities
To add actual indicator values:
- Click “Add actual value”, in the “Indicator” section
- A window opens, allowing to enter an actual value for the activity’s indicator
- Enter a date (the date of observation for this actual value)
- Enter the actual value (number). The validity of the date is verified. The new row is displayed in the actual values grid. The RATE of the activity is updated.